The teacher will be responsible to see that all students participating in the job shadowing experience have met all of the criteria required prior to the placement of students on job shadowing sites.
The teacher's responsibilities and duties include:
- insure that job shadowing paperwork is completed, including insurance documentation by the School District prior to any student assignment;
- scheduling students and keeping records of the student names, dates of shadowing, sites, and supervisors;
- follow-up with worksites for feedback on the job shadow;
- monitoring completion of student assignments;
- being available in emergency situations.
For questions about this information, contact Robin Kroyer-Kubicek (608) 266-2022