CTE Listserv - DPI has created a CTE Listserv. The listserv is a Discussion Group for those interested in Career and Technical Education initiatives and general CTE information. All information sent out from here will show up in your email box with the subject line starting out as [ctelist].
Enter your email address in the appropriate box. Scroll down to Career and Technical Education and put a checkmark in front of CTE List. Click submit.
2014 CTE Advocacy, Data, and Accountability Workshop
May 8, 2014, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm - American Family Insurance, Building "A" Training Center, 6000 American Parkway, Madison, WI 53718
- Registration Form - Due April 18, 2014 - Email to email@example.com
- Agenda - This will be held in the Auditorium
- American Family Directions/Map
- American Family Tobacco Free
- WALEW Flyer for May 7
2013 CTE Advocacy, Data, and Accountability Workshop Handouts
The State of CTE
The Data Story--Data & Advocacy
- Data Flow Chart
- National Student Clearing House (NSC)
- One Pager - Template
- Why CTE?
- 10 Things You Can Do To Help Promote CTE
- CTSO Flyer
- Career and Technical Education Data & Accountability
- CTEERS Data Sheet
- Educator Effectiveness Powerpoint
- Educator Effectiveness (DPI) Home Page
- Educator Effectiveness Newsletter
- Educator Effectiveness Back Channel - See the list of questions from the audience and responses from the Educator Effectiveness team at DPI. Available through Thursday, May 2, 2013.
2012 CTE Data and Accountability Workshop Handouts
- CTEERS Basic Facts (for use in creating your data story)
- CTEERS data sheet
- CTEERS Graphs
- Data Flow Chart
- Data & Accountability Facts
- Data & Accountability PPT
- Data One-Pager
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Technical Skill Attainment in Wisconsin Secondary CTE Programs
- 2013 CTE Flyer
- Wisconsin Act 156 Technical Education Diploma
- WICTE Annual Report Snap Shot (NASDCTEc)
- WI Schools @ A Glance
The Department of Public Instruction (DPI) has made a reasonable effort to ensure that the attached data/records are up-to-date, accurate, complete, and comprehensive at the time of disclosure. These records reflect data as reported to this agency by the educational community we serve for the reporting period indicated. These records are a true and accurate representation of the data on file at the DPI. Authenticated information is only accurate as of the point in time of validation and verification. The Department of Public Instruction is not responsible for data that is misinterpreted or altered in any way. Derived conclusions and analysis generated from this data are not to be considered attributable to the Department of Public Instruction. Willful intent to alter and intentional tampering with public records is punishable under s. 946.72, Wis. Stats. Offenses against computer data and programs are punishable under s. 943.70 (2), Wis. Stats.