The goal of the Learning that Works for America brand is to create a broad base of support, awareness, understanding, advocacy, and activism for CTE.
The objectives of the brand are to:
- Bring clarity to CTE Communications
- Bring consistency to the manner in which CTE communicates
- Bring connectivity to the CTE messaging that resonates with key audiences
The CTE brand promise means:
- CTE is critical to ensuring that the United States leads in global competitiveness.
- CTE actively partners with employers to design and provide high-quality, dynamic programs.
- CTE prepares students to succeed in further education and careers.
- CTE is delivered through comprehensive programs of study aligned to The National Career Clusters Framework.
- CTE is a results-driven system that demonstrates a positive return on investment.
It's about what the CTE brand represents and how CTE is positioned for leadership in addressing key issues facing our nation. You plan in important role in this CTE initiative, and your use of the CTE brand assets is a clear and visible endorsement of this initiative.
CTE Brochure - Version 2 with 2012 data! Highlights the quality components of CTE to serve as a resource for school leadership.
|CTE Brand Policy and Logo Use||About The CTE Brand||CTE Branding Resources|
|Logo use Policy/Guidance||CTE Brand Presentations||CTE Advocacy|
|Obtaining the CTE Brand Logo||CTE Brand Research||Branding Case Studies|
|CTE Brand user's Guide||CTE Brand Videos|
|Talking Points for Multiple Audiences|
|Why CTE? (flyer)|